Posted on July 11, 2014, in Music, Things That Make Me Go Hmm... and tagged 80s hit, Attraction, Chris DeBurgh, Classic, funny, Huffington Post, Lady In Red, Law of Attraction, music, Neurology, Random, Social. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @ThatEricAlper: 30 years ago today, Rick Astley released his Whenever You Need Somebody album. Never gonna give you up Never gonna let y… 3 weeks ago
- Some insight on the college strike from a student's perspective. twitter.com/rosiexwaugh/st… 3 weeks ago
- RT @WannasWorld: The importance of Lanisha Cole’s lead role in @Pharrell’s “Frontin’” and how it changed my life forever. https://t.co/l3F… 1 month ago
- RT @paulocoelho: People are afraid to pursue their most important dreams, because they feel that they don’t deserve them, or that they’ll… 1 month ago
- RT @SH_BordenColley: Meet the two African Nova Scotian reporters who helped bring Viola Desmond’s story to light - JSource https://t.co/k4E… 1 month ago